Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week three post

IOS 7
I finally took the leap and updated both my iPads to IOS 7. I waited a while to do this in part because there were some bumps when it first came out and also because I was very familiar and comfortable with IOS 6 and wasn't in a hurry to switch. My wife's iPhone and most of the iPads here at school had already been updated so I did have some idea of what was going to change. Now after a week I am wondering what I was worried about? It works almost the same as the old OS and what has changed is quick and easy to learn. I have noticed some things that I like better: control panel access, organization of photos, and the search feature. I have also noticed some things I liked better before: app management (double click), and the look in general. I will say that FaceTime and a few other apps seem to be working much better now that I have made the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment